Thursday 1 October 2015

Destroye your enemy by Say This...! According To Instruction +91-9876425548 +91-8437453296

Destroye your enemy by Say This...! According To Instruction +91-9876425548 +91-8437453296
There has been unfairness done to me
I summon the elements
I invoke them
I conjure them to do my bidding


The four watchtowers shall lay their eyes and minds
there shall be fear and guilt and bad blood
there shall be submission and no pity
I point the threefold law against thee
against thee it shall be pointed
threefold, a hundred fold is the cost for my anger and pain
Thee shall be blinded by the fear
blinded by the pain
blinded by me
binded by me
Cursed by me
So mote it be!
This curse shall be laid upon the victim while burning am image of the
victim (wax sigil, photograph, drawing, anything) in the flame of a
consecrated black candle.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your time to provide valuable information with us, we hope to getting more valuable information in future.

    Indian Astrologer in UK | Top Astrology Services in London | Indian Astrologers in London UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post...It's really nice...Thanks for your service...Keep updating your blog...Astrologer in Canada | Genuine Astrologer in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free
    Negative Energy Removal Experts in Toronto | Get Your Love Back Indian Astrologer in Canada | Spiritual healing

    ReplyDelete